This is my understanding, but neither the tooltip header[*] nor the FAQ confirm my understanding. Can anyone help me ?
- no CAPTCHAs : the reCaptcha JS has been loaded but there has not been any check to figure out if the user is Human or Robot.
- Or the Captcha test has been executed but no visual puzzle has been displaied ?
- Passed CAPTCHAs including noCAPTCHAs : nb of tests that have been executed and succeeded : some displayed a visual puzzle, some didn't ('included noCAPTCHAs')
- Failed CAPTCHAs: the user did not achieved to reply to the visual puzzle (he clicks outside the reCaptcha visual puzzle layer and it gets closed ? Or number of call to the server/verify that returned an error ?
- Total Sessions : number of session with a page with this reCaptcha (JS loaded?) ? Or number of Captcha challenge ? (you can reset and execute the Captcha multiple times on the same page). Notice that 30/01 : 25 sessions, and all other columns are zero.
- Passed sessions : what the difference with column 'Passed CAPTCHAs including noCAPTCHAs' ?
- ' Average Response Time (seconds)' : time the user spent in the captcha visual layer ? Or time Google decided between noCaptcha and visual puzzle ? Or time to load the JS library at the beginning ?
Does anyone have a better understanding ?
[*]: Text of the tooltip header
This chart shows how many times a user or bot passed or failed an individual CAPTCHA challenge on your site each day. The failed number does not necessarily mean the user did not eventually solve the challenge. It also shows how many times no CAPTCHA was shown after someone clicked "I'm not a robot." noCAPTCHA metrics are only available for sites that use the V2 API.