my site was ranking almost around 1-2 link 1 month ago for major of the post search terms like "alan walker - Faded Mp3" but now when i search for my latest post or my old post the site is not even showing in the google search result.
There are many reasons as to why this is happening. Not knowing the specifics I will create a basic checklist of the things you should start looking at:
- Website has been blocked accidentally via robots.txt.
- You have been penalised. Look for any warning messages in Search Console.
- Search for your site in Google using the operator site:example.com to check if your website has been de-indexeed, if not
- Review how Google sees your website by looking at the homepage cache.
- Your website has been hacked.
- Your website is being attacked with negative SEO (Some people believe this is not a real issue).
- The content of your page has change (hacked again?)
- The website has been redesigned
- The WebSite has been migrated into another server or platform.
- The website or a particular page is currently in violation of google guidelines.
- You have accidentally applied a canonical tag pointing to another site.
- There is a bad hreflang implementation
- Google has updated their index and new players had come to play.