I have a main Google Analytics profile that tracks all the visits for my site. The tracking has been verified by Google for my main report and those stats are collecting correctly.
I am now trying to create filtered profiles for sub-directories of my site. When I view these profiles they say "Tracking Not Installed".
Why would Google verify that tracking exists for some profiles and not others?
What I have already done
- Made sure UA is correct
- Checked, using firebug, that when the page is loaded
- Installed GA-Debug in chrome to make sure data is being pushed to Google
- Checked the setup of my filters to make sure they are correct
- This is a non-standard installation of GA which calls to multiple UA codes hosted as an external script
- Uses jQuery and there is more than one instance of jQuery being called
- Is working for other sites, this is just an odd case