I have a WordPress website which was hacked couple of days ago. I have tried to add up some security. By following couple of tutorials, I have updated my robots.txt file. But now my website is not appearing in Google at all, not even single link of website.
Here is my current robots.txt file.
# User-agent: * Disallow: /cgi-bin Disallow: /wp-admin Disallow: /wp-includes Disallow: /wp-content/plugins/ Disallow: /wp-content/cache/ Disallow: /wp-content/themes/ Disallow: */trackback/ Disallow: */feed/ Disallow: /*/feed/rss/$ Disallow: /category/*
All the links of my website were showing in the Google search, but now not even single link of website.
Before: when I typed
site:example.com it was appearing. But after the robots.txt update, it is not appearing when I type