Case: It's an e-commerce website running on the magneto. Condition: I've installed google analytics code UA- on the website in all the pages of it.
Issue: The Goals those who are getting recorded is very less as compare to actual data that is recorded in Magento dashboard.
For the last month data the goals in Analytics recorded 81 sales where as the actual sales was 421 as per Magento which is the accurate figure.
How: How to fix this issue so, that we can get the accurate data in Google analytics.
So, that I can see
- How many users who viewed the product but, didn't added that to the cart / take any actions or bought the product.
- How many users added the product but, didn't bought it.
- How many users actually bought the product.
- The buyers came from which medium/source/campaign
- Which campaign give us the maximum result and which one is the waste
- Which source is bringing us the maximum conversions.