More than likely I've screwed myself tremendously here -- but if anyone has any advice on what I can do to fix this, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Here's my scenario:
- Gmail account A:
- My normal, personal Gmail account.
- Has a YouTube channel, that is monetized (with just about zero views). Not sure why I monetized it.
- "Hosted" Adsense account.
- This is the email used for Google's Webmaster Tools, for my new domain.
- Under Adsense's "My Sites", my domain I'm trying to put Adsense on now is listed as verified. (likely due to the Webmaster Tools).
- Gmail account B:
- This account was created to provide an email address for the users of my site to contact for support.
When I went to create an Adsense account for the site, I mistakenly used Gmail account B. It's been sitting at "Reviewing" for a few weeks now, and I'm fearing a rejection. I figured I'd go in to my real account and try to add it there, but when I go to My Ads -> Other Products, it redirects me back to the Adsense home page.
So, I think I broke something. Any advice, or input, would be greatly appreciated.