I've moved my WordPress site from HTTP to HTTPS almost a month ago. Here are the steps that I've taken:
- Replace all the internal links over the site like navigation etc. (HTTP links still there in content)
- Changed the protocol in Google Analytics.
- Add new property in Web Master Tools with the HTTPS protocol.
- Force HTTPS everywhere via
- Change the site address in WordPress admin panel
After all these, Google still keeps HTTP links in SERPs and whenever I Google
https://example.com it goes:
Did you mean
Moreover, when I Google
site:example.com inurl:http it returns like 1450 results, and for
site:example.com inurl:http://example.com it returns 130 results.
In my opinion, something makes my site stuck in HTTP and does not let it be HTTPS.
Is there anyone here with any suggestions?