I've set up a basic website where people can also create an account.
This feature is protected against spammers by using a reCAPTCHA and an email verification system, to send a verification link to the users, so that I can verify the authenticity of the email address they've provided in the login form, which doesn't work.
Everything is fine for the first 2 mails, but then the webserver throws an Exception which basically says that the connetion to Outlook servers has been closed. In my bot's inbox there's an email (sent by Outlook itself):
Hello name, To continue sending messages, please sign in and validate your Outlook.com account.
This helps us stop automated programs from sending junk email.
Thanks for your help and patience!
The Outlook.com Team
where "sign in" is basically the link to the outlook login page (not spam, it's the true outlook page). After I've clicked on it, the mail system starts working again and it's fine for other 2-3 users, then it gets blocked again and the user doesn't receive any email.
The question is, is there any way to disable this protection and keep sending emails? If not, how can I change my email text to prevent my mail being detected as spam?
I hope there's a solution, because the dedicated machine barely runs the current softwares and honestly I don't want to fix problems on 3 different servers at the same time for such a small project.
- Yes, My bot is sending emails through an Outlook account. I don't have my own SMTP server. The bot only sends emails and the receivers are only the new users, after they've completed the first registration step.
- The emails contain small text, with a link to the website's verification page, for example
- The email doesn't contain any link to ads/spam/... and doesn't even contain such a word.
- The email content is:
Per confermare la registrazione sul nostro sito, vai al seguente link: https://...which means
To confirm your registration on our website, go to the following link: https://...
- The IP is actually blacklisted only on spamsources.fabel.dk, but I don't think outlook really cares, since validating the email account unblocks the server.
- The exception is of type OutboundSpamException and SocketException: Connection closed by remote host.
- It's not caused by idle time.