Refer to the table attribute summary in MDN
Usage Note: Do not use this attribute, as it has been deprecated. Instead, choose one of these methods to add a description of a table:
- Use prose around the table (this method is less semantic).
- Add a description in the table's element.
- Add a description in a element, inside the table's element.
- Include the element in a element and add the description in prose next to it.
- Include the element in a element and add the description in prose inside a element.
- Adjust the table so that a description is not needed (e.g. use and elements).
A summary attribute will work for screen readers, but not show on screen. Since it is deprecated, What else I can use?