I purchased a quoting engine but I am having a problem with the installation. I've followed instructions in the readme.html file (http://usurance.biz/readme.html), but I am getting an "Internal Error".
I reviewed the error.log, tried to make sense of the output and googled around but no answer.
Steps I took: (note: I verified CGI is enabled by running a test found here usurance.biz/cgi-bin/test.pl)
- Placed the csql.cgi script in my /usr/lib/cgi-bin
Updated vhost to AllowOverride None Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch Order allow,deny Allow from all
Updated user permissions on /var/www/usurance.biz with commands (googled): sudo chmod -R g+rw /var/www/usurance.biz/html sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/usurance.biz/html
- Placed TEMPLATE.HTM in /usr/lib/cgi-bin
- Placed canmain.html and usmain.html inside public_html (as a test I changed the form action from action="/cgi-bin/csql.cgi" to action="http://www.usurance.biz/cgi-bin/csql.cgi". The latter gives a different error, a user permissions error.)
- Created images and css directories
- Accessed canmain.html and hit submit to find error.
My experience is limited (obviously), so as rudimentary the question I greatly appreciate any help.