I have a Website, i design themes for WordPress, Blogger etc for sell.
What license i should mention in my site footer as website theme provider for copyright?

1 Answer 1


A little subjective but generally for copyrighting you will use the copyright, or symbol with the company name.

Below is just a few examples to put you in the right direction:

  • © 2017 Company Name All Rights Reserved
  • © 2017 Company Name
  • © Company Name
  • © 2017 Company Name or its affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
  • Copyright © 2017 Company Name. All Rights Reserved.
  • Copyright Company Name
  • The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Company Name.
  • I asked for license, Example: licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 : creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0 What should be my license link following my product.
    – Aariba
    Oct 29, 2016 at 13:56
  • You didn't say a particular license you wanted to use. Since the question was already a little subjective and now obviously unclear the question has been put on hold. Licenses will normally have suggested examples. You may be able to save the question by editing and making it it less subjective and more specific. Broad, Unclear and Opinionated questions are considered off-topic on Pro Webmasters. You can find further help in our help centre and meta. Oct 29, 2016 at 16:35
  • You unable to understand, that's your fault.
    – Aariba
    Oct 31, 2016 at 4:31

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.