|visits||member for||3 years, 8 months|
|seen||Feb 7 '13 at 7:30|
Down voting policy for questions:
- I only consider downvoting questions about mall-ware, spy-ware, and bots: I receive enough spam mail every day as it is, don't want to help proliferate that.
- Will consider down-voting mallware related question no matter what the current score is. As far as I'm concerned they can't get low enough negative scores.
Down voting policy for answers:
- I only consider downvoting questions that are wrong. Corollary:
- If I'm wrong, feel free the downlote and leave a message. I don't fight back. It'll help me fix the answer or delete it if it's not fixable. I've got the Disciplined badge, I have no problem deleting my own answer if you convince me it's wrong.
- I never downvote without a comment: I might up-vote an "-1" comment and then down-vote the answer, or I might add my own comment including "-1" somewhere in the body. The community (and the poster of the answer) need to know why I think the answer's wrong!
0 Votes Cast
This user has not cast any votes