|visits||member for||2 years, 10 months|
|seen||Oct 10 '12 at 14:04|
Web developer since 1997. Other interests include embedded systems, static program analysis, and software visualization. Oh, and Lego!
Check out our sister site english.stackexchange.com, it even has questions you might find interesting:
- How to pronounce "favicon"?
- Do most languages need more space than English?
- Version control messages: what tense?
- “Geek” vs. “Nerd”
- Plural form of “Software”
- Is “errored” correct usage?
- Alternatives to “computationally expensive”?
- What is the origin of ZOMG?
- Is there a real difference between null and zero?
- Term “hack” — is it more positive, or more negative?
5 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|