|location||Parksville, British Columbia, Canada|
|visits||member for||11 months|
|seen||Sep 23 '12 at 15:02|
I’m scaling back on Stack Overflow until these are fixed.
It’s been far too long, and this website is unusable as far as I’m concerned until editing is actually sane. This is by far my biggest, constant issue with Stack Overflow. ’Bye.
- Reject an already-approved suggested edit when rolling it back
- Allow adding a reject reason when marking an edit as "not helpful" in the improve screen
- Improving a suggested edit that has been approved in the meantime leads to a dead end
- Allow manual override for edits
- Don't raise an edit conflict over tags
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
If I have edited your post with an edit summary of “ARGH”...
... or some variation thereof, then you probably used “it’s” when the correct word was, in fact, “its”.
Making the next big thing?
Please read minitech’s Web Guidelines and make me a happy user :)
(In case you can’t tell — don't copy and paste that e-mail address.)
Also, typography is fun, special cases are bad, and Java is the worst thing ever.