We're using an OpenCart 188.8.131.52 custom theme for our site. Well it hasn't been smooth sailing for us and we are facing problem after problem. So far the gist of it is we're currently on a business ...
I can't access PHPMyAdmin. I have installed XAMPPlite 1.6.5 on Windows 7. I haven't changed any config, except .htaccess, where I added the third line: Order deny,allow Deny from all Allow from ...
I'm used to seeing phpMyAdmin notify me of updates fairly frequently so when a few weeks went by without any notifications I headed over to the official site to discover that my installation was out ...