1
vote
0answers
66 views

Google Dynamic Remarketing Excessive View Thru Conversions

We run several ecommerce sites that we had previously set up with tag-based remarketing. We created a new dynamic remarketing campaign and only tagged the product page to see how dynamically created ...
2
votes
2answers
204 views

Google AdWords vouchers - can I use several of them?

I have a website for example www.site.com, I got also a Google AdWords account, and I got some vouchers from many of my friends around the world. Now I'm wondering if I can use all these vouchers to ...
1
vote
1answer
221 views

Approx 52% of Google SERP clicks goes to slots 1-10, but where do the other 48% go?

I have been pouring over some various figures whilst putting together CTR / cost / earning calculations for ad runs I'm about to start, however I've been missing some, of what I think are, key base ...
1
vote
1answer
91 views

How to save money on AdWords?

Currently I am spending quite a lot on Google AdWord for search campaign, I am looking at methods to save money while maintaining the clicks. I have tried to switch from automatic pricing to manual ...