I received this message from Google Webmaster Tools: Over the last 24 hours, Googlebot encountered 2 errors while attempting to retrieve DNS information for your site. The overall error rate ...
For a site http://imageocd.com that I just set up I initially spelled the category "automobiles" as "autimobiles"... I know it's rediculous. I then set up over 10,000 pages behind that category e.g. ...
I've got a domain that I apparently forgot to set a preferred domain for, so I just tried to do it. Webmaster Tools instead popped up a little box: Part of the process of setting a preferred ...
We own a .co.uk address and use an Internet hosting company that has made mistakes around DNS in the past. Our main site is hosted on www. and their reluctance to allow editing of AAAA records on-line ...