Google Webmaster Tools crawl errors due to Google decoding links that were urlencoded by Codeigniter
In our pages we have internal links that are urlencoded because the URL may sometime contain special characters such as () or ! So in our source code we have a link: ...
I recently updated my site, like 3-4 times in 2 months. At first everything was good, (i.e., Google was updating my pages' SERP content in 2-3 days). But now I did kind of a major change, I switched ...
I am working on a php site that uses Code Igniter framework and has the following folder structure on the server. public_html application public sql style system design images ...