i had a question i need help with
i have a client who's been told that breaking up his content onto multiple websites will give him a seo boost. im wondering if this is true
let me break it down thus...
- the client has bought multiple domain names
- he does training in vmware, ITIL, novel, citrix, etc
- he wants to make 1 website which just talks about vmware traiining, 1 website which talks about novel training, 1 website on citrix, etc
- each website would use a related domain name (e.g. the vmware specific website would use www.vmwaretrainingmelbourne.com.au)
- all the websites use the same design/layout (you can tell its the same company)
will breaking up the site in this away really provide better google page ranking?
thanks for you help guys