I have a client who's been told that breaking up his content onto multiple websites will give him an SEO boost. I'm wondering if this is true.
Let me break it down thus...
- the client has bought multiple domain names
- he does training in VMware, ITIL, Novel, Citrix, etc.
- he wants to make 1 website which just talks about vmware training, 1 website which talks about novel training, 1 website on Citrix, etc.
- each website would use a related domain name (e.g. the VMware specific website would use
- all the websites use the same design/layout (you can tell its the same company)
Will breaking up the site in this way really provide better Google rankings?