I've got a fair amount of website development experience, but I've been asked to setup a conference registration page in short order. However, I have absolutely zero experience with shopping carts, payment processing, etc. What is the absolutely quickest and easiest way to get this thing up and running?
Here are my criteria:
- Site is currently hosted on Godaddy.com and someone has suggested using their QuickCart
- We cannot use any option that visits the paypal.com domain because it has been blocked my a large segment of the potential audience (on a military base).
- Need a $0 option for speakers
- Cancellations can be accepted, so maybe something that could handle that would be a bonus
- There is no "product" other than a confirmation that they have registered for the conference.