Take the 2-minute tour ×
Webmasters Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for pro webmasters. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Is there a browser plugin that can allow a user to measure objects on a PDF in the browser window? It needs to be cross-browser.

share|improve this question
Can you clarify what you are measuring? –  danlefree Dec 19 '10 at 3:07
This should be on superuser. –  Lèse majesté Dec 19 '10 at 16:06
This is a cross post from StackOverflow... stackoverflow.com/questions/4480157/… –  Brad Dec 19 '10 at 19:33

1 Answer 1

Change the PDF viewer you are using to one that has a measuring tool in it. For example, PDF-XChange Viewer.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.