Webmasters Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for pro webmasters. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

How can I inspect an element within a webpage displayed by Google Chrome browser as Firebug allows me to do on Firefox ?
This question does not help me.

If you are used to use Firefox and Firebug, you can see what I am looking for on this picture (circled in red color):
enter image description here

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

Chrome doesn't offer this functionality but you can right click on the element you wish to inspect and choose Inspect Element. The results will be the same.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.