For the last month, 80% of my total traffic was coming from just one Town in the USA. Here are the attributes:
- It is one of the richest towns in California in USA which defies logic since I run a website for coupons.
- The bounce rate is not 100%. It is around 80%. I read on this forum and it talked about how the bounce rate should be very close to 100% if it is a bot.
- Almost 98% of visitors from this town show up as new visitors.
- Around 20% of this traffic shows up as coming from Stumble Upon with a Bounce Rate of 57%. The other 80% shows up as coming DIRECT to website. (Hardly unlikely since we just started the website).
- 50% of Visitors are using Chrome, 30% Firefox and 20% Safari.
Can anyone tell me how to check if all this traffic from one town is real or fake? I am concerned that DIRECT Traffic is highly unlikely since this is a very competitive market and we just got started.