- I have a wordpress website hosted in a shared-hosting
- Since it's a shared hosting, I share the same ip with other GoDaddy customers
- A couple of times, some other customer got malware on their space ..getting OUR ip blacklisted
- I had to contact those guys helping'em to clean their webspace in order to unblock also my websites (on the same ip)
- In general, I'd like to provide a mirror if the main ip isn't reachable
- I can't afford a dedicated ip for this specific project
- I can afford other shared-hosting, and I have accounts with other providers too
Now.. I'd like to provide an additional way to reach one of my website, keeping all the functions. The most important thing is the different IP.
What I need is some sort of proxy running on mirrorwebsite.com (hosted on a different hosting provider) that can mirror originalwebsite.com keeping all the features (ex. publishing from the wordpress dashboard) and being reachable with a different ip.
This is my specific need. Please help me with that!
Thank you very much in advance,