Webmasters Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for pro webmasters. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

If a site contains 94% of unique content and remaining 6% of the content coming under duplicate, then can it be considered as bad for SEO?

share|improve this question

marked as duplicate by John Conde Dec 26 '13 at 14:11

This question was marked as an exact duplicate of an existing question.

If you have 6% of duplicate content on a page, you have no risk for SEO (especially if you have more content on this page).

All sites have a little percentage of duplicate content between several internal pages, it's generated by CMS in general and it's normal.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.