I have just requested that Google Scholar collect the papers from my personal web site: http://cs.uic.edu/~asmirnov/publications.html
I was wondering if I did everything right:
- I submitted a request on the form provided on scholar web site
- I published the papers in PDF on my web site
- Is there anything else needed for Google to index my web site?
Other questions are:
- The first paper (that is linked) is not to just a paper, but a whole issue.
- Are there any tags to be added on my web site? If so, which, and how do I add them?
- What are the exporting options available on Google scholar web site and how do they work?