I am changing my Joomla server from last host to another (the domain changed to).
First I made a ZIP backup with all of my instalation files (even
php.ini/etc...), I mean, ALL files from my old host.
Second I upload my zip file into my new server and unziped to public_html folder
Lastly I made a backup of my db from old domain & host and replace all db changes of my
configuration.php (db name, user, password - the prefix of db remained the same).
So far so good.
My back-end works nicely, all function and stuff stills the same.
The problem is my front-end, doesn't show nothing looks like my last site at the old host.
I checked out my
.sql file of my backup and I saw that it calls the root of my last server (gloper56). I already tried to change all calls from my last domain to the new one and if I do this it simply breaks my back-office.
This is the old host, and this is the new host (just copy/paste this link, SE doesn't allow me to put IP as a link
http://220.127.116.11/~highplay/ (without right domain cause I need to fix this before change nameservers).