I have a simple website (5-8 XHTML pages and a payment gateway to be done) with about 1500 products having a fix SKU/product code.
sample URL for the query: http://www.domainname.com/product-detail.html?20001-1P16AX and I'am pulling data via a JQuery/AJAX service calls and pushing it to to the DOM.
The meta tags, (data in bold italics) i want to populate via service calls as under
- <meta name="description" content="20001-1P16AX,20001 - 1P 16AX 1-way switch grey,EIKON,175" />
- <meta name="keywords" content="20001-1P16AX,20001,switch,grey,EIKON,175,SWITCH,GREY"/>
My query is ...
- Can we load SEO data in meta tahgs via JQuery/AJAX service calls?
- Whether Google or other popular search engines cache this dynamic data and redirect to the EXACT product page when searched?
- Is there any better way to achieve SEO/perform search for the above said scenario?
I would be very happy to hear from all you experts, please suggest.