Webmasters Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for pro webmasters. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

This question already has an answer here:

I successfully mapped my www.mydomain.com to my Google site (as described here).

However I would like to forward also my naked domain (mydomain.com) to end up in www.mydomain.com.

I assume I should modify 'A' DNS record in my provider but what IP should I point it to?

share|improve this question

migrated from superuser.com Jun 30 '13 at 13:00

This question came from our site for computer enthusiasts and power users.

marked as duplicate by John Conde Jun 30 '13 at 21:40

This question was marked as an exact duplicate of an existing question.

You could use get-site-ip.com to get the IP of a webiste.

share|improve this answer
What does this have to do with the question? – William D. Edwards Aug 13 '14 at 7:48