I have built a testing service and I wonder if I should be concerned that search engines will consider similar titles as duplicates.
- Some URLs title can be differed from others by only one word such as "Senior" and "Junior"
- Title A: C++ Online Test for Juniors
- Title B: C++ Online Test for Seniors
- Another example is with the "+" sign:
- Title A: C Standard Library Online Test for Seniors
- Title B: C++ Standard Library Online Test for Seniors
Should I assume search engines will understand there is a difference in the titles? And the titles are not duplicated?