Suppose there is a website for my company named "Seven Season" which manufactures T-Shirts. In the website for this company, I have the following pages:
Home About us Our Products Disclaimer Contact Us
All pages have unique content.
But following content is the same in each link:
- Logo and name of the company (i.e., "Seven Season")
- Today's date
- Front image slide show
- Scrolled company slogan
- Navigation menu having links of: Home, About us, Our Products, Disclaimer, Contact Us
I want to confirm that:
- Because of above 5 content items which are the same on each page, would I be penalized for duplicate content?
- Are all these repeated items treated as duplicate content by search engines?
- If these are considered to be duplicate content, then if I mention the company name as "Seven Season" in my "Home" page, then "Six Season" in my "About Us" page, and then "Five Season" in my "Product" page...is this alternative wise according to SEO?
- To provide unique content, should I add different menu options in different pages?
- Should I mention different dates as Today's date in each page?