This question already has an answer here:
Recently I noticed our site no longer appeared in Google search results. Our site has be in Google for the last 3 years without any issues.
So far I've check:
- In the Web Master tools it says there are no crawl errors and that we have pages indexed.
- In the Web Master tools I've checked that the robot.txt file is reachable by google and works as expected.
- In the Web Master tools I've test that google can reach our site and then submitted the site to be indexed.
- In a page rank checking tool it says our page rank is N/A.
- I've submitted a check to see if Google banned us, which came back fine.
- I've added a sitemap.xml file. (Although our site content is pretty static)
Our site is: www.hiveintelligence.com