I have a management job now and I am handling 3 different websites' SEO. I mainly use http://4seohunt.com to track these :
- ALEXA RANK
- VISITORS PER DAY
- PAGE VIEWS PER DAY
- PAGE RANK
- FACEBOOK SHARES AND LIKES
- TWEET COUNT
- GOOGLE, YAHOO AND BING INDEXED PAGES
- GOOGLE, YAHOO AND BING BACKLINKS
Now I am realizing that this free tool I am using to look into each of the websites' statistics is not enough. I mean, it is useful, but not that reliable. I'd rather go to Alexa.com to check Alexa ranks, manually monitor SOCIAL MEDIA SIGNALS, and go into Google Yahoo and Bing Webmaster tools for Indexed Pages and Backlinks.
And it's an awful lot of work.
I am considering buying PRO at SEOMoz.
Is it worth it? The 100$ per month fee?
If not, what tools can you suggest that would let me do these primary things :
- GENERATE REPORTS (Visitors/day, Social Media, etc)
- Monitor Keyword Ranking and Site Page Rank
- MONITOR BACLINKS
- INSIGHTFUL KEYWORD RESEARCH
The websites are WORDPRESS based and has a YOAST SEO plugin and it's what I use for On-Page Optimization Monitoring.