If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful! We're getting strange domains coming up in Google webmaster tools - they seem to be breeding. When I look where the links are coming from, it's either:
- non-existent pages on our website (usually) or
- some other site URL
I'll give some examples:
I'm sure Brad Schacht is a great guy, and hechenghai a great place, but I'd never heard of either of them till they turned up in Google tools, and they're certainly not on our website.
Some things to help:
- I have a simple site map which Google knows about, and have checked this.
- We don't use an htaccess file (it's all in Windows)
- we don't use any illicit or black-hat techniques
- we generate the site from a .NET system which writes out the HTML pages
You can see the site at http://www.wiseowl.co.uk