I would like to have a custom domain email for my future personal website by using the services that are provided free at the Internet. My initial thought was to buy a hosting plan from a hosting provider. However, I've abandoned that idea due to security reasons(my site or the hosts may get hacked).
Afterwards, I have thought of using Google Apps but it's not available for free nowadays. So, here's my situation(summary) and my requirement:
- Purely idea(I don't own the domain nor anything yet)
- No hosting(The site will be hosted on blogspot/tumblr/github pages with the DNS settings pointed to it)
- Low traffic(personal website)
- Able to create more than one emails
- Good features - good spam filter, calendar, task list and etc
I've looked through a few other alternatives(Google Apps's workaround which allows one account only, Outlook, Zoho).
Apparently, what I had in mind is to use Outlook's service, but what I wanted to ask is Outlook the best choice(in general, as compared to other free alternatives)? or are there any other alternatives that I've missed out which are equally good(in which I can do some comparison with)?