I have a WordPress blog and recently I have setup a new blog lets call the old blog as blog old and new blog as blog new. What I did is moved the content, photos, pictures and all 250 posts from blog old to blog new. Both the blog name are changed as they are pointing to different domain names!
I read helpful things in this site itself at here.
I will no longer use blog old, moreover I am concerned about the SEO of the blog new. The blog new is fairly new (just 24 hours and no pages have been indexed in Google).
I have done the following stuff:
- Deleted all the post share at Facebook fan Page, Twitter profile, Google+ page and Finally deleted the fan page/Twitter, Google+ page.
- Edited the link backs of old blog in the blog new.
The question I have is:
- How do I prevent duplicate content issues?
- Do I go straightaway and delete all the posts in blog old?
- Should I start sharing the blog posts in blog new?
- Should I submit the new site to Webmaster Tools or wait for few weeks?
Every comment here is appreciated! What issues can I face relating to SEO?