I recently implemented many SEO techniques for a company on their asp.net website; in 6 months, we jumped from a PR1 to a PR3. But I'm having issues with google backlinking.
Here are some of the things I've done:
- Not only did I set up their own Google+ page 6 months ago, I update it pretty much daily with links, pictures, etc., and I blog about it on my own personal Google+ page and post links, etc. ...
- They have their own Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and all are updated almost daily.
- I've listed in as many quality, relevant directories as possible 6 months ago; I've avoided link farms.
- The site is solid SEO-wise. Key-phrase rich URLs, schema.org & rich snippets.
- No duplicate content ... www or non-www 301's, trailing slashes, etc. ... all taken care of.
- Probably a ton of other things, but basically, the site is all set, SEO-wise.
Here's what's confounding:
When I do a link:www.example.com in Bing/Yahoo, it shows many backlinks. When I do a link:www.example.com in google, it shows up 0 links. Or when I use a site-ranker like Web Site Rank Tool it's showing 0 backlinks from Google. Any suggestions would be appreciated!