Webmasters Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for pro webmasters. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I'm about to branch off into the freelance world. I'm starting an LLC and I'd like some input on what I should title myself as the owner. For example "creative specialist" or "creative technician" or something like that.

My services would be:

  • Website design / development
  • Graphic design: icon design, templates, web graphics, business cards / brochures / letterheads / etc.
  • Writing: content writing/copywriting, technical writing, editing / proofreading / copyediting
  • Photography, photo editing

Does anybody have any ideas on some general terms that would apply to this type of business?

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by paulmorriss Oct 23 '12 at 15:35

Questions on Webmasters Stack Exchange are expected to relate to webmastering within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Posting the same question on more than one site is frowned upon. I see you've already found the onstartups site. It belongs there (IMHO), so I'm closing it here. – paulmorriss Oct 23 '12 at 15:35
It spanned across many sites (web, graphic design, writing, photography) that's why I posted it on all of those sites. I forgot about OnStartups so I posted it there a few minutes ago. – nickelpickle Oct 23 '12 at 15:52