Base on your experience, can you please advice what will be better for me?
Issue : I build applications and there are 2 major constraints.
1. ssl is needed since I used facebook api's. So, only heroku is a good option.
2. My web components tend to hit the Max_Execution_Time very often, since I pull a lot of data using the facebook api.
Future possible purpose of this site :
1. Will use more apis from google, twitter, future.
2. Might request for donations.
3. Just for hobby.
I have two options :
1. Create a web site in heroku itself by converting all the php components to a background worker in python using django.
2. Dont use heroku at all. Do the the complete hosting with godaddy (shared plan). And buy an ssl so that I can use fb apis etc.
In this scenario, what do you suggest me to do?