I need a hardcore programmer to help me with URL masking.
So this is my situation.
- My website www.michaelfotograf.dk/blog/ is the main site that needs to be configured.
- I have another website/webhotel called www.umagepar.dk
- www.umagepar.dk is redirected to www.michaelfotograf.dk/blog/
- The blog is an ongoing project where i post a lot of stuff to get my ranking higher on google.
- www.umagepar.dk which redirect to www.michaelfotograf.dk/blog/ is also a project on is own, so I do not want people to know, that it is a blog connected with www.michaelfotograf.dk/blog/
- I therefore need to mask www.michaelfotograf.dk/blog/ so it will be called www.umagepar.dk in the URL in the searchbar at all times!
How can I do this?