Feedburner blog may be shut down too..
- The counters are broken for everyone since about 9mp US eastern Sept 20th
- Feeds are still currently being served
- We don’t know whether this is temporary or not
- The awareness API is being shut down Oct 20th.
- If accurate stats are important, switch:
- Why: http://www.feedblitz.com/feedburner-shut-down-the-facts-and-tales-from-the-front-line/
- How: http://www.feedblitz.com/the-feedburner-migration-guide/
How to back up your subscriber list...
Good practice to download the CSV of your subscribers as back-up.
To see all of your subscribers: Click on the Analyze tab in FeedBurner. On the top right corner, you should see a drop-down box with the date. Select "All Time" in the box, then go click subscribers on the left menu. When that page loads, make sure it still says "All Time" in the date box. If not select "All Time", then scroll down to "FeedBurner Email Subscriptions". Click that, then click Manage Your Email Subscriber List.
Disclosure: I work for FeedBlitz and we'd be happy to assist you with any support you need to migrate your feed and your email subscribers.