We currently run AWStats and Google Analytics. I've recently looked into several other options including Piwik, Open Web Analytics, and Webalizer.
One thing that I'd like to track, and haven't found in anything (GA's Visitors Flow is closest) is statistics on referrers. That is:
- For a page view, the page that linked to it
- For static files (images, css, js) the page that called them
Visitors Flow gives something of this, but:
- It doesn't handle service URLs
- It doesn't handle static files (we have a lot of these)
- It's very sparse (only gives the top few routes into or out of a page)
- It's not integrated with any other pieces (eg. I can't easily drill down into a path in Visitors Flow to see a breakdown of pages within that path)
Are there any tools (preferably log-based) that can provide this information?