Few months back I bought a domain name and started using it through custom domain feature of Google Blogger. Since then my site was unavailable several times with different error forms:
- A 'Not Found' text on the home page
- No browser could not connect to the site
Now since a week the site is totally inaccessible. It never loads. I tried using services like justping and Whydown. The former one reports 100% packet loss from all server locations while the latter reports a 503 error.
I am unable to understand whether the problem is from the domain registrar's side or Blogger's side. Last time when I contacted domain registrar over 'Site not found' issue they affirmed that it would be Blogger's problem. I find it hard to believe that problem occurs from Google end. So this time before contacting Domain registrar's customer support I want to arm myself with technical details on what is causing the problem. If someone could guide me in debugging my issue it would greatly benefit me.
For your information the website with the above problem - http://www.staygeo.com