There are quite a few one-page-only websites that are made to perform a simple/single task. Examples of such websites include:
- http://dummyimage.com/ -- generates a dummy image
- http://www.lipsum.com/ -- generates lipsum text
- http://ajaxload.info/ -- generates animated ajax loading images
- http://www.generatedata.com/ -- generates dummy data for sql
- http://jsonlint.com/ -- validates JSON
- http://yui.2clics.net/ -- online YUI compressor
- http://www.colorpicker.com/ -- online color picker
Very few of these websites show an advertisements. Now I have a few ideas of my own and I was wondering if these websites have some way of earning income to keep them up and running.
Should I expect to earn some income if I set up a few websites such as these?
Should I setup AdSense on my (planned) website? My ideas are not absolutely unique but rare.