I have multilanguage website targeting by subdomain:
- http://en.site.com/ - Displays only contents in English
- http://de.site.com/ - Displays only contents in German
- http://site.com/ - Displays contents in all languages
Title/Description are also translated depending on subdomain. Main domain is in English. I would like to have different Title/Description on main domain http://site.com/ for users from different region:
- http://google.co.uk/ should display Title/Description in English
- http://google.de/ should display Title/Description in German
My question: For main domain http://site.com/ is it possible to return different Title/Description for Google bot from different regions? Or there is only one Google bot and targeting is only completed by search engine, not crawler?