Which Content Management System (CMS) should I use?
I am looking for a CMS for a large organization.
There are many sites managed by many webmasters. The size of the sites range from pretty small to pretty large (60,000+ pages).
The choice of technology does not matter, as long as the product meets the following requirements:
- Allows complex workflows to accomodate the multiple needs of a lot of clients. (Many levels of revision, translation, approval, etc.)
- Very easy for the users (Very easy for developpers too is great but could live without)
- Has content history (It is possible to view what the content on a page was at a specific date)
- Must be multilingual (At least French and English)
- Has a flexible security model
- Has good performance
- The layout of the pages must be highly configurable (not sure if I should write as all CMS probably meet this criteria)
- It must be possible to publish content that respects the WCAG 2.0 AA standard
Can you point me in the direction of a CMS that meets all those criterias ?