I'm looking for recommendations for a credit card processor to handle payments for purchases from an online store. The requirements are
- hosted payments page with state-of-the-art UX, and able to be configured to match the -parent website's look and feel as closely as possible
- settlement into a UK merchant account or includes merchant facility and can settle to a UK company with a UK bank acct, in GBP.
- looking to minimise PCI requirements for the parent web site as far as possible
- reliable and good support
- payments page doesn't require Verified By Visa or SecureCode
- ideally payments page can do multi-currency
- shopping cart is not required
The UK-based processors I've found so far all have hosted payments pages that look like they are from the mid-1990's. Nice UX is a key requirement.
Suggestions based on personal experience preferred.