I'm looking for a bug/issue tracking system that can:
- Integrate with lots of other services. Basecamp, Beanstalk, etc.
- Integrate popular CMSs, such as WordPress, so the client can enter a ticket from the system that is familiar to them and not have one more login to worry about.
- Generate reports for my own purposes.
- Bonus if there's an iPhone app.
- Doesn't require additional development on my end (I have plenty of money and no time).
I've already looked into Lighthouse and ZenDesk -- both are solid offerings -- but don't see what I need out of the box. I'd have to build CMS plug-ins. And I've looked through WP plug-ins for bug tracking software, but nothing I've found integrates with these products.
Anyone know of something that meets these requirements without additional development, or am I stuck putting my business on hold to get this piece in place myself?