Online E-Commerce Solutions - What To Look For?
I'm looking for an open source shopping cart solution that's simple and easy to setup. The requirements are:
- Quick setup for someone familiar with *nix webservers.
- Checkout via PayPal (other payment methods not needed).
- Customers should not have to create an account to make a purchase.
- At least a minimal level of inventory control.
- Ability to print/export a list of orders in compact form.
Any recommendations for something I should try? Ability to get it up and working quickly is really my priority right now; if it's not ideal, it can be replaced (or, as I'm looking for open source, I can adapt it to fit the requirements better) at a later time.
Edit: Really what I'm looking for is simplicity. This will be for a small local business, and the orders will consist of 1-10 items that are being delivered by a driver who needs a simple list of what each customer received when making delivery. Looking like a giant online computer/electronics/etc. store is definitely not a desirable quality. The simpler the interface presented to customers (who are used to purchasing through dumb web forms and paying COD), the better.